A Note from Nagaland
post date: September 18, 2008official government website calls it “a vibrant hill state Located in the extreme North Eastern End of India, bounded by Myanmar in the East; Assam in the West; Arunachal Pradesh and a part of Assam in the North with Manipur in the south.” If you look at the map, you can see that Nagaland is the darkened area on the right side of the map of India. Until today we had never received an email from anyone in Nagaland. A pastor who found the Keep Believing website wrote to say hello.
Hi Pastor :
Greetings. I blessed by your web page and the watch word...KEEP BELIEVING ministries. I am prayerfully preparing to use some of your sermon sources in my ministry for the Lord Jesus Christ.
I am from Nagaland India and a pastor of United Baptist Church, Dimapur, Nagaland. I hope to hear from you.
We are delighted to hear from this pastor. When I wrote back, I encouraged him to use anything he found on our website that could help him in his ministry. We make all our material available all the time at no charge so that we can partner with pastors, missionaries, and other Christian workers around the world in helping spread the Good News of Jesus.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Should Pastors Endorse Candidates from the Pulpit? – September 28, 2008
- Pentagon Reflections by Skip Olson – September 27, 2008
- A Good Verse from Psalm 56 on my 56th Birthday – September 26, 2008
- Marlene’s Report on the Pentagon Trip – September 25, 2008
- An Amazing Day at the Pentagon – September 24, 2008
- Pentagon Eve – September 23, 2008
- Prepping for the Pentagon – September 22, 2008
- How to Dress for Church – September 21, 2008
- What I’m Reading at the Moment – September 19, 2008
- How Warren Wiersbe Defines Ministry – September 19, 2008