33 Ways to Say “I Love You”
post date: November 10, 2009
That was a wonderful meal.
Thank you for not getting mad at me.
You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
You’re a super listener.
I really appreciate the way you spend time with my parents.
Thanks for being honest with me.
That’s a great idea.
I enjoy spending time with you.
Congratulations! I’m taking you out to dinner to celebrate.
Before I met you, my life was boring.
So what if they didn’t like your idea? I thought it was great.
You’re the best husband in the whole world.
I hope our boys marry girls just like their mother.
I bought this just for you. I hope you like it.
Thanks for laughing at my corny jokes.
You’re a big help around the house.
I’m looking forward to growing old with you.
You deserve a kiss.
I’m so proud of you.
You’ve got a great sense of humor.
You are the reason I’m excited about the future.
That’s a great idea. How did you think of it?
I’m glad you were right about that.
Thank you for working so hard for our family.
I’m the luckiest man in the whole world.
When I think of you, I can’t help smiling.
I’m glad I said, “I do.”
Somebody ought to make a movie of our marriage. It would make a great romantic comedy.
You’re more beautiful today than you were the day we got married.
I’m so glad God brought us together.
Have I told you lately how much I love you?
I still believe in you.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Terrific Time in Florida – November 19, 2009
- John Grisham’s Advice to Aspiring Writers – November 16, 2009
- Preachers I Listen to on my iPod – November 15, 2009
- What is the meaning of Hebrews 10:26? – November 13, 2009
- A New Hallelujah – November 13, 2009
- KBM Banquet Slideshow – November 10, 2009
- Infants and Salvation – November 10, 2009
- From Pro-Abortion to Pro-Life – November 9, 2009
- The Two Witnesses of Revelation 11 – November 9, 2009
- 21 Thanksgiving Sermons – November 9, 2009