32 Years Ago
post date: August 22, 2006Today happens to be our 32nd wedding anniversary. It was a hot night in Phoenix when we got married on August 22, 1974. It’s a hot day in Mississippi, though not quite as hot but a lot more humid. That was a good day and today is a good day. A long time ago I realized that I "out-married" myself or as a friend told me once, "When you married Marlene, you out-kicked your coverage." Indeed I did. I married way above myself, and I’m still enjoying the benefits.
We’re heading out to Cracker Barrel to celebrate our big day.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Oh Bull! – August 31, 2006
- Our Awesome God – August 30, 2006
- What We’ll Eat in Heaven – August 29, 2006
- Hawthorne Gospel Church – August 28, 2006
- Josh and Leah’s Wedding Pictures – August 26, 2006
- KBM Update—August 25 – August 25, 2006
- KBM Board of Reference – August 25, 2006
- 100 Things Learned the Hard Way – August 25, 2006
- Sinners in the Hands of a Merciful God – August 25, 2006
- The War for China’s Soul – August 24, 2006