14 Minutes for China
post date: December 17, 2011
I just bought 4 more minutes of “air China” time to give as gifts…14 minutes so far.
Here’s what I’m doing:
I went to Office Max and ran off multiple copies of the gift receipt (in color – only 49 cents a piece). I also bought some envelopes (40 per box) that say Merry Christmas on the front. I’ll sign the receipts and enclose them in the envelopes with the recipients name on the front. Since I have extra receipts and envelopes, I can give a gift at the very last minute…or even an after Christmas gift. All I need to do is go on line from anywhere at anytime and make a contribution…sign the receipt…put it in the envelope…give the gift…done!
I can’t think of any other gift I’m giving this year that I’m more excited about!
We’re grateful for our friend who has caught the vision of reaching China at the rate of $12.50 per minute. It’s not too late to make a last-minute Christmas gift in honor of your friends and loved ones. At the same time you’ll make an eternal difference as people in China hear the Good News of Jesus. Click on this link for more information.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- 44 New Year’s Day Sermons – December 26, 2011
- Is This Really Christmas Eve? – December 24, 2011
- Christmas With Knox and Eli – December 23, 2011
- Baked Oatmeal – December 23, 2011
- December 1941 – December 21, 2011
- What Christopher Hitchens Got Right – December 20, 2011
- A Gift for China – December 15, 2011
- “I Resign” – December 14, 2011
- Christmas Sausage Balls – December 12, 2011
- Unfixable – December 10, 2011