Spanish Anchor Update
post date: August 9, 2017Spanish Anchor update!Since our shipment of 50,000 Spanish Anchors arrived in May, we have sent out of 22,000 copies to ministries across America. Here's a picture of the Spanish Anchor surrounded by cards requesting copies of our little "gospel book."Did you know there are 69 million Spanish speakers in the US? We want to help reach them with the Good News of Jesus. We ship Spanish Anchor in boxes of 88 copies. We don't ship to P.O. Boxes or to third parties or outside the US. We're happy to ship books to US addresses where they can then be shipped to other countries.
We partner with evangelistic ministries that can use Spanish Anchor as part of their outreach.Because we donate the books and we pay the postage, we carefully vet every request that comes in. If you are interested in getting copies of Spanish Anchor for your ministry, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doreen Mahlstedt from our ministry will get back to you with all the details.We depend on the generosity of our friends to make these books available for free. Thank you for your prayers, your encouragement, and your financial support.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Good Words for Today: August 19 – August 19, 2017
- New Sermon: "Neither Do I Condemn You" – August 18, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 18 – August 18, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 17 – August 17, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 16 – August 16, 2017
- "At the Age of 20 It Wasn't Too Late for Me" – August 15, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 15 – August 15, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 14 – August 14, 2017
- New Podcast: "Bragging Rights" – August 13, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 13 – August 13, 2017