"At the Age of 20 It Wasn't Too Late for Me"
post date: August 15, 2017We just received a letter from a prisoner named Phoebe. She had just finished reading "An Anchor for the Soul" and said it gave her "the insights I've been needing for my whole 20 years of life."Apparently she was not raised with any spiritual guidance at home, which is why she liked our little "gospel book." She said,
"Thank you so much for breaking the good news down in your books, making a ton of important information easier to understand."
"I also know even at the age of 20 it wasn't too late for me."
Please pray for Phoebe (a great biblical name, by the way. See Romans 16:1-2) that she will continue to walk with the Lord.Thank you to everyone who has prayed for our Anchor for the Soul book distribution. Special thanks to those who have made a financial contribution. Since 2000 we have given away over 800,000 copies (of the more than 1 million in print).Pray with us that God will use the Anchor books (in English and in Spanish) to reach men and women across America who need to know Jesus.You can get more information about Anchor books in English and Spanish by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Good Words for Today: August 25 – August 25, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 24 – August 24, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 23 – August 23, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 22 – August 22, 2017
- New Podcast: "Four Steps to Better Bible Listening – August 21, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 21 – August 21, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 20 – August 20, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 19 – August 19, 2017
- New Sermon: "Neither Do I Condemn You" – August 18, 2017
- Good Words for Today: August 18 – August 18, 2017