Anchor in a Texas Women’s Prison
post date: August 27, 2007Over the weekend we received this email from a volunter chaplain in Texas:
I am a volunteer Chaplain at the Henley State Jail in Dayton, Texas. We house approximately 550 women. We received a box of your books, An Anchor for the Soul", a while back and our ladies have been requesting it constantly. We are totally out and were hoping you might be willing to send us more.
We are delighted to meet this need through the Anchor Book Depot in Chicago.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- KBM Board Retreat – September 6, 2007
- Radio Interview with Kim Jeffries today at 1 PM – September 5, 2007
- D. James Kennedy Now With the Lord – September 5, 2007
- Why Churches Change So Slowly – September 4, 2007
- Happy Labor Day! – September 3, 2007
- “What Jesus paid for Jesus will surely keep.” – September 2, 2007
- Football! – September 1, 2007
- Are We Weak or Are We Hypocrites—or both? – August 31, 2007
- Teen People of the Bible – August 31, 2007
- Why We Pray – August 30, 2007