About Keep Believing Ministries
Our Seven Major Activities
1. Book Depot
We have established a Book Depot in Pontiac, IL for the free distribution of An Anchor for the Soul. This little "gospel book" tells readers how to go to heaven in "Walmart English." Since 2000 we have donated over 700,000 copies for:
- Prison Ministry
- Military Ministry
- Disaster Relief
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers
- Evangelistic Outreach
2. Keep Believing Website
The website includes a weblog, links to a wide variety of Christian resources, 850 full-text sermons available for free downloads, several hundred shorter articles, books, video FAQs, podcasts, and a free weekly sermon that goes by email to over 12,400 people.
3. China Resource Library
In partnership with TWR Global, we maintain the China Resource Library with more than 200 sermons translated into Mandarin to provide sound biblical teaching for the church in China.
4. Bible Teaching Ministry
We teach the Bible in churches, conferences, and at Bible institutes in the US and around the world.
We broadcast twice weekly on American Family Radio.
6. Social Media
We connect with people via Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
We carry all of Dr. Pritchard's books, some in print versions, some as ebooks, and some in both formats.
“Equipping and encouraging people
to keep believing in Jesus”
“Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
We are called to spread hope in a world that lives without it. The phrase “keep believing” suggests at least three important parts of our calling:
1) What we believe determines who we are and what we do.
2) In Jesus Christ there is something worth believing eternally.
3) We are called to keep believing in Jesus and to encourage others to do the same.
We serve local churches and the body of Christ worldwide by providing free biblical resources to equip pastors, train the next generation, win the lost, and encourage Christians to keep believing in Jesus.
We minister to church leaders, Christians in the marketplace, students, the hurting, new believers, and those seeking to know God.
Our core values
1. Using all means possible
2. Giving away our resources
3. Serving the global church
3. Praying as we go
4. Doing all things with financial integrity
6. Equipping others to get the job done
7. Encouraging believers everywhere we go
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Board of Directors
Brian Bill, Senior Pastor, Edgewood Baptist Church, Rock Island, IL
Bert Duncan, Physician, Birmingham, AL
Peter Faulkner, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Charlotte, NC
David Hoy, Attorney, Oak Brook, IL
Doreen Mahlstedt, Web Design and Print Services, Topeka, IN
Warren “Skip” Olson, Sales Consultant, Lombard, IL
Ray Pritchard, President, Keep Believing Ministries, Dallas, TX
MaryAnn Spiegel, Attorney, Elmhurst, IL
Board of Reference
Rev. Tim Badal, Lead Teaching Pastor, Village Bible Church, Sugar Grove, IL
Rev. Paul Barreca, Pastor, Faith Bible Church, Vineland, NJ
Rev. H.B. Charles, Jr., Senior Pastor, Shiloh Metropolitan Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL
Mike Ferris, Attorney, Tupelo, MS
Rev. Timothy Fung, Pastor Emeritus, Chinese Bible Church, Oak Park, IL
Butch Henderson, Birmingham (AL) Baptist Association
Rev. David Kaiser, Executive Director, Western Avenue Ministries, Toledo, OH
Dr. Greg Kuehn, Pastor of Shepherding, Sierra Bible Church, Reno, NV
Wayne Lewis, Former Director, Word of Life Family Campground
Kevin McCullough, Talk-Show Host, KMCRadio, New York City
Dr. Andy McQuitty, Senior Pastor, Irving Bible Church, Irving, TX
Robert Odom, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. David Olford, Stephen Olford Professor of Expository Preaching, Union University
Janet Parshall, Host, In the Market with Janet Parshall, Washington, DC
Cliff Raad, Forest Park, IL
Dr. Ramesh Richard, President, RRREACH, Professor, Dallas Theological Seminary
Dr. Jerry Rose, President, Total Living Network, Chicago, IL
Tim Wildmon, President, American Family Association, Tupelo, MS
Dr. Ray Pritchard serves as president of Keep Believing Ministries. He has ministered extensively overseas in China, Bolivia, Columbia, Paraguay, Belize, Haiti, Nigeria, Switzerland, Russia, India and Nepal. He is a frequent conference speaker and guest on Christian radio and television talk shows. He has written 31 books, including Stealth Attack, The ABCs of Christmas, The Healing Power of Forgiveness, An Anchor for the Soul, The Incredible Journey of Faith, The ABCs of Wisdom, Leadership Lessons of Jesus (with Bob Briner), Why Did This Happen to Me?, and Credo: Believing in Something to Die For.
He is a co-host of Today's Issues on American Family Radio.
For 26 years he pastored churches in Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago. Most recently he pastored Calvary Memorial Church in Oak Park, IL for sixteen years. He is a graduate of Tennessee Temple University (B.A.), Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M.) and Talbot School of Theology (D.Min.). He has been married to Marlene for 39 years. They have three sons (Josh, Mark and Nick). Josh and Leah were married in July 2006 and have two children, Knox and Violet. Mark and Vanessa were married in July 2007 and have two children, Eli and Penny. Nick and Sarah were married in July 2014.
Dr. Pritchard’s hobbies include biking, surfing the Internet, and anything related to the Civil War.