Users of iTunes can have KBM
downloaded to their iTunes
Listen to recent KBM podcasts
Sermon audio & podcasts
Welcome to Keep Believing Ministries’ audio/podcast library. You can download a digital audio version of one of these messages to your computer by right-clicking on one of the links shown below (PC/Internet Explorer users should select the option “Save target as...”).
Downloadable versions of this audio:
- Why I Believe in Angels and Demons - 37:38 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Mar 4, 2014)
There is a world beyond this world filled with spirits both good and evil.
- Why I Believe in the Forgiveness of Sin - 33:39 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Feb 23, 2014)
To be saved, you must first realize that you can’t save yourself.
- Why I Believe in Creation - 31:06 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Feb 16, 2014)
Three words summarize the biblical teaching regarding where we come from: created, not evolved.
- How to Love Your Enemies - 46:32 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Feb 10, 2014)
We must say to our enemies, "I love you. I would rather die than hate you.”
- Why I Believe in the Holy Spirit - 26:19 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Feb 3, 2014)
We need the continual filling of the Spirit because we are leaky vessels.
- Sacred is the Life of a Child - 27:27 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Jan 26, 2014)
Special broadcast for Sanctity of Human Life Sunday.
- Why I Believe in Jesus Christ - 31:01 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Jan 20, 2014)
If Jesus is the Lord from heaven, then you dare not remain neutral.
- Why I Believe the Bible - 23:34 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Jan 14, 2014)
No other book can tell you how to get to heaven.
- Why I Believe in God - 38:00 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Jan 7, 2014)
Nothing in the universe makes sense without God.
- The Worry Box - 32:22 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Jan 1, 2014)
A message for the start of a new year.
- Six Miles From Jesus - 35:52 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Dec 24, 2013)
Jesus stands at the end of life’s road for all of us.
- His Kingdom Will Never End - 38:30 - DOWNLOAD
Ray Pritchard (Dec 16, 2013)
Jesus is building a kingdom that will last forever. Why would you follow anyone else?