Ray Pritchard pastored in Los Angeles, Dallas and Chicago. Married to Marlene for 38 years, he enjoys being a husband, a father and a grandfather, riding his bike, and playing with Dudley and Gary, beloved basset hounds.
- Bible Study
- Current Events
- Keep Believing Ministries
We’re coming to the end of a great year at Keep Believing Ministries.
Would you like to receive Pastor Ray’s blog entries by email?Here are a few highlights:
- Traveled to India, Korea and China.
- Printed 100,000 Copies of Anchor (40,000 already given away).
- Started broadcasting 3x week in China.
- Developed Mandarin Internet presence (Apps too!).
- Over 1 million visits this year to our website.
- Social media outreach via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Email sermons go to 10,600 people.
- Taught students in New York, Florida and Korea.
- Spoke in Bible conferences across America.
- Internet ministry reaches 225 nations.
- Anchor Book Depot opens in Pontiac, IL.
- Released two new ebooks.
- Released our first-ever Advent devotional ebook.
None of those things would be possible without the support of friends like you. When I look at that list, I think, “Look at what God did through the gifts and prayers of KBM friends around the world!” As a friend of this ministry, you helped make all this possible.
We need your help so we can finish strong in 2012. You have already been very generous this year in supporting our new China project and the new printing of Anchor. Now we need your help to finish the year in the black. In order to do that, we need $46,000 by December 31.
Perhaps you could give $100. 460 people giving $100 would provide the full $46,000. Some of you will be able to give $1000 or more, and many of you will be able to give $10 or $25.
You can partner with us by mailing a check to:
Keep Believing Ministries
P.O. Box 257
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Or, you can give online through our Donation Page. All gifts to the ministry are tax-deductible. In order for your gift to be credited for 2012, it must be given online or postmarked by December 31.
We’re excited about the many open doors God has placed before us. We want to “launch out into the deep” in 2013. We’re asking God to help us establish a ministry office in Dallas and begin to build a staff there. We’ve been invited to lead pastors’ conferences in China. We’ll need to print another 100,000 copies of Anchor. We’re going to minister in Haiti in May. I’m speaking at the Moody Pastors Conference in late May. We’re scheduled to teach the Bible to students in Florida and New York.
With your help we can finish 2012 strong and be ready to enter 2013 with confidence to minister for the glory of God.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below: