Chinese Believers Featured in Winter Newsletter
November 29, 2012
We have just posted the Winter 2012 edition of the KBM newsletter. In it you’ll find a complete report of our recent trips to China and Korea along with pictures of some Chinese believers we met.
You’ll notice that we blurred the faces for their protection. These Chinese brothers and sisters listen to our Keep Believing China broadcast. One man rode a bus 15 hours to meet us and share his testimony.
We also have the first look at our 2013 travel schedule plus a report on how God opened a door to give Anchors to over 3000 inmates at America’s largest state prison for women.
Please check out the newsletter and let us know what you think.
We love hearing from you!
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Merry Christmas, Caesar Augustus – December 9, 2012
- An Unlikely Christmas Verse – December 8, 2012
- Behold the Son! – December 7, 2012
- Report from China–Mark Pritchard – December 6, 2012
- Prince of Peace – December 6, 2012
- Report from China–Wesley Wildmon – December 5, 2012
- The Everlasting Father – December 5, 2012
- Report from China–Mike Maynard – December 4, 2012
- The Mighty God – December 4, 2012
- Report from China – Nick Pritchard – December 3, 2012