Radio interview with Jim Bob Duggar of “19 Kids and Counting”
September 20, 2010
Last Friday John Riley and I interviewed Jim Bob Duggar of the TV show 19 Kids and Counting at the Values Voters Summit in Washington D.C. During the interview Jim Bob told us that during their visit to the Washington the kids were actually doing the camera work for the season-ending episode. At one point a large group of the Duggar children walked by the interview area. When they saw their father talking to us on the air, they all stopped and smiled and started waving. It was a great moment.
Jim Bob shared openly about how he and Michelle work to impart their Christian faith to their children. He explained why they don’t have a TV in their home, how they control the time the kids spend on the Internet, and how they handle educating so many kids. It’s a fascinating, inside glimpse of an amazing family.
Click on the audio box to hear the whole interview. If you enjoy it, please share this link with a friend.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- I’m a Kindle Convert – September 30, 2010
- Sermon Video: “Our Coming to You Was Not in Vain” – September 26, 2010
- New Video: Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? – September 25, 2010
- Bad things, good people – September 24, 2010
- Maybe the Best Prisoner Letter We’ve Ever Received – September 24, 2010
- When You’re On the Internet, You’re In Our Neighborhood – September 23, 2010
- Forgiveness and the Christian – September 22, 2010
- The Danger of Moderate Success – September 21, 2010
- Root of Pornography – September 20, 2010
- The Great Don Wildmon – September 19, 2010