Listen to our radio interview with Franklin Graham
May 22, 2010
On the Friday edition of “Today’s Issues,” Tim Wildmon and I interviewed Franklin Graham about his father’s new book Storm Warning, which discusses the Second Coming and current events. Franklin also gave us an update on his father’s health and also talked briefly about the three Samaritan’s Purse workers who were abducted in the Darfur region of Sudan earlier this week.
I hope you’ll listen to this interview because Franklin was very upfront about the message of the gospel and how Jesus is the only way of salvation. You’ll have to hear his answer when I asked him what he thought God was saying to us through the recent earthquakes, the volcano in Iceland that shut down air traffic in Europe, and the spreading oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico.
But he reserved his choicest comments for the spiritual situation in Washington, the recent controversy regarding his dis-invitation from the National Day of Prayer event in the Pentagon, and the trend toward a one-world government.
And he kept coming back to the central point that Jesus is the only hope for the world. I think this is one of the most important interviews we’ve done. Please listen and then pass the link along to others. With your help, this could go viral on the Internet.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Can I Serve the Lord Through My New Business? – June 1, 2010
- Two “Radical” Books – May 31, 2010
- “It Is Well With My Soul” by the Isaacs – May 30, 2010
- Are We Too Fond of Our Own Will? – May 29, 2010
- An Unexpected Letter – May 28, 2010
- What Should I Preach Before We Break Ground? – May 28, 2010
- Matt Chandler Preaches the Gospel – May 27, 2010
- Foreign Language Translations Now Available – May 27, 2010
- How We Hear From God – May 22, 2010
- A Disciple’s Renewal – May 21, 2010