Christmas in Two Words
December 12, 2008
How would you capture the essence of Christmas in just two words?
I started thinking about this morning and found it a helpful exercise–like trying to write a headline for the Bethlehem Daily Journal. And remember, headlines should be pithy, factual, memorable. Here are a few to get you started.
That took me about four minutes–and it greatly warmed my heart. Now it’s your turn. Help us think of some more two-word Christmas headlines.
Do you have any thoughts or questions about this post? If you have a Facebook account, you may comment below:
Related blog posts
- Tenacious Winsome Courage – December 22, 2008
- Twenty Ways to Help Cafeteria Christians – December 21, 2008
- I’m Glad Rick Warren Said Yes – December 20, 2008
- Just Keep Putting Your Shoes On Everyday – December 19, 2008
- December 2008 Newsletter – December 19, 2008
- Tim Keller on Christmas – December 18, 2008
- Why Grace is Hard to Accept – December 18, 2008
- Grateful for the KBM Board of Reference – December 17, 2008
- A Remarkable Vatican Sermon – December 16, 2008
- Ticket to Ride – December 15, 2008